Re: Request for comment (Cracow1001)

Looks like a very well thought-out plan. It would now be a good thing if
you can arrange for 1/2 the speakers to be under 35 years old! The problem
is that good young speakers are unknown, so they are not invited, so they
are unknown ... How does one break this cycle?

As I recall, we asked the IUCr if Ton could represent the computi ng
commission on the organising committee for Jerusalem. If this proposal is
accepted, I think the pattern of the three sessions organised for Cracow
could be followed again.

Barbara Oleksyn would be an obvious choice for the teaching co-chair. She
helped organinse the teaching sig session in Nancy

		Best wishes
					David