ECM22 & Xmas wishes

Dear Members of the ECA Computing SIG #9

1 - News & Work related to ECM22-Budapest
    =====================================

As computing SIG we have now to fill in the details of the 5 computing
related sessions we are expected to organise.

What we need are the names of in total 10 (Co)Chair persons.

Below is a list of the 5 sessions

a) Crystal Structure Validation Challenges and Tools

b) Advances and Pittfalls in Automated Structure Determination

c) Crystallographic Graphics Tools and User Interfaces

d) Real-time Macromolecular Structure Refinement

e) Advances in Powder Indexing: Methods for more Difficult Patterns

Please send either to the Chairman or this list tentative (Co)Chair names
as soon as possible.

2 - As chairman of SIG #9 I wish all of you  a prosperous 2004 and I  hope to
 see you all in Hungry.

Best wishes

Ton Spek

Chairman of ECA-SIG #9

--
# Prof. Dr. A.L.Spek, Laboratory of Crystal and Structural Chemistry       #