Re: CEP meeting in Glasgow

Since I do not yet know when I will arrive, I am opened to any date.

However I would prefer not the day of the opening ceremony. Usually I am
arriving late this day.

With best regards,

Yves

Howard Flack a =E9crit :
> =

> Dear EPCites,
> =

>   I think it would be profitable for us to hold a (private) meeting of
> the EPC during the Glasgow Congress.
>   I suggest that we do this over (sandwich) lunch 12h30 - 14h30.
>   Possible days might be:
>       Wednesday 4th (Opening day of Congress - make sure you will
> already be in Glasgow
>                        before saying yes.)
>       Thursday 5th (but at what time is the 'open Comcifs meeting'?)
>       Friday  6th
>       Tuesday 10th
>       Wednesday 11th
> =

>   Would you please let me know as soon as possible which dates you know=

> are already impossible for you? (I eliminated the 7th because of a
> Promotions Committee meeting and the 8th because of the Open Commission=

> on Journals). Once we agree on a date, I will book a room.
> =

> Best wishes,
>   Howard
> --
> Howard Flack        http://www.unige.ch/crystal/ahdf/Howard.Flack.html
> Laboratoire de Cristallographie               Phone: 41 (22) 702 62 49
> 24 quai Ernest-Ansermet             mailto:Howard.Flack@cryst.unige.ch
> CH-1211 Geneva 4, Switzerland                   Fax: 41 (22) 702 61 08

-- =

   Professor Yves Epelboin, LMCP, Universit=E9 P.M. Curie, =

   case 115, 75252 Paris Cedex 05, France
   phone : +33 (0)1 4427 5211  fax : +33 (0)1 4427 3785
   URL http://www.lmcp.jussieu.fr/~epelboin/