[Fwd: Fwd: ICOLC for European Consortia meets in Dec.99]

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <epc-l@iucr.org>
  • Subject: [Fwd: Fwd: ICOLC for European Consortia meets in Dec.99]
  • From: Howard Flack <Howard.Flack@cryst.unige.ch>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 15:48:41 +0100 (BST)

--Boundary_(ID_O6Iryjz0l0TKQZYvLwdCRQ)

This message from Marie Wallin who is the ICSTI general secretary
contains some information on a future activity of ICOLC (a consortia
organization of library consortia) ie. a conference in the UK. As
e-journals are increasingly being sold by publishers as complete
collections and consequently purchased by library consortia anxious to
get a good price, ICOLC is a very American-driven affair intent on
knocking down prices for purchasers.

H.

--
Howard Flack        http://www.unige.ch/crystal/ahdf/Howard.Flack.html
Laboratoire de Cristallographie               Phone: 41 (22) 702 62 49

--Boundary_(ID_O6Iryjz0l0TKQZYvLwdCRQ)