Re: URGENT - CEP Closed Meeting

Howard,

Friday 6th August 12h30-14h30 in any case clashes with Nomenclature meeting for
me. So, good that it might be changed!

the evening of Saturday 7th August is ok for me.

the evening of Sunday 8th August is already booked for me.

Cheers,
John

--
Professor John R. Helliwell     tel. no.:44 161 275 4694
Department of Chemistry         fax. no.:44 161 275 4734