[Fwd: Fwd: ACM CIKM2001]

--Boundary_(ID_Xuf0YWAov+GPmIPk1v4z2Q)

--
Howard Flack        http://www.unige.ch/crystal/ahdf/Howard.Flack.html
Laboratoire de Cristallographie               Phone: 41 (22) 702 62 49
24 quai Ernest-Ansermet             mailto:Howard.Flack@cryst.unige.ch
CH-1211 Geneva 4, Switzerland                   Fax: 41 (22) 702 61 08

--Boundary_(ID_Xuf0YWAov+GPmIPk1v4z2Q)

Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 18:37:10 +0200
From: Marie Wallin <mw@LIB.KTH.SE>
Subject: Fwd: ACM CIKM2001
Sender: ICSTI-L list <ICSTI-L@DTIC.MIL>
To: ICSTI-L@DTIC.MIL

For your information (I cut the long list of mainly university people in
the program committee, I trust you will find this on the site as well)
/Marie Wallin