Re: [Fwd: April news]

I am wondering why, since a few monthes, all attachments sent by Howard appear as coded
characters in the message. When he sends them directly to me, no  problem. I know that
this may happen with some distribution list software.

Do other persons suffer the same problem?

Regards,

Yves

Howard Flack a écrit :
--
   Prof. Yves Epelboin, LMCP, Université P.M. Curie,
   case 115, 75252 Paris Cedex 05, France