Re: EPC-L: 1000 batch run of Xtal Nexus CD-ROMs

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <epc-l@iucr.org>
  • Subject: Re: EPC-L: 1000 batch run of Xtal Nexus CD-ROMs
  • From: Lachlan Cranswick <l.m.d.cranswick@dl.ac.uk>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 16:23:15 +0100 (BST)

At 16:18 24/10/01 +0100, you wrote:
>Well done Lachlan: keep up the good work! I'd like a couple of copies for
>archiving and demo purposes, but I can grab those off Mike if you send any
>to him.
>
>Did you have any copies left over from the last production run?

I have sent a batch to Mike and to Andrea.

I ran out of old ones - but some got returned due to failed
delivery (took 8 months to come back) so I do have some old
ones if these are needed for any purpose.

Lachlan.

-----------------------
Lachlan M. D. Cranswick
Collaborative Computational Project No 14 (CCP14)
    for Single Crystal and Powder Diffraction
  Birkbeck University of London and Daresbury Laboratory
Postal Address: CCP14 - School of Crystallography,
                Birkbeck College,
                Malet Street, Bloomsbury,
                WC1E 7HX, London,  UK
Tel: (+44) 020 7631 6849   Fax: (+44) 020 7631 6803
E-mail: l.m.d.cranswick@dl.ac.uk
WWW: http://www.ccp14.ac.uk/