ICSTI: copyright

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <epc-l@iucr.org>
  • Subject: ICSTI: copyright
  • From: Pete Strickland <ps@iucr.org>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 16:00:09 GMT

Subject: Another item on copyright....
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 12:22:18 -0000
From: Barry Mahon <mahons1@EIRCOM.NET>
To: ICSTI-L@DTIC.MIL

Dear All,

I know that IPR and such like is, for some, a boring subject, but here is a
 URL where you will find a new article from the Economist (UK), arguing for
 some changes as a result of the recent US Supreme Court decision on
 extension of the term.

http://economist.com/opinion/displayStory.cfm?story_id=1547223

Bye, Barry

Another item on copyright.... (fwd)