Re: EPC: putting out-of-print Xtal textbooks on-line?

This seems to be a good idea and there are plenty of books. I just
searched a fex days before finding a copy of a book about crystal
defects by Read and I had the same feeling than Lachlan.

Selecting books to be recorded belong to the Editors to establish an
ad-hoc Committee because I believe there are more books to be archived
than it is possible to do. How about copyright also?

Regards.

Yves

--
   Prof. Yves Epelboin,Université P.M. Curie,
   Laboratoire de Minéralogie-Cristallographie,

   Directeur Centre de Production Multimédia,
   12 rue Cuvier, 75252 Paris Cedex 05, France
   Phone: +33 (0)1 4427 6568  Fax: +33 (0)1 4427 6544785
   http://www.lmcp.jussieu.fr/~epelboin
   ----- Warning: all documents are authentified using a certificate which may appear as an
         attached document if your mailer is unable to authentify it!

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature