ICSTI 2009 conference

  • To: epc@iucr.org
  • Subject: ICSTI 2009 conference
  • From: Brian McMahon <bm@iucr.org>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 01:11:41 +0100
Still in Ottawa, but I've managed to find an Internet connection and
a space to jot down my notes on the conference before I forget what
happened. Since the theme was so distinctly data-rich, I've posted them
on the IUCr web site at
  http://www.iucr.org/resources/data/meeting-reports/icsti-2009

I managed to wangle a 10-minute slot to advertise the plans for an ICSTI
workshop on interactive journals that I'm putting together for next
February, which provided an opportunity to show off our enhanced figures
to the conference, which provoked a good amount of interest.

Best wishes