New List Server

This message is intended to acquaint all persons who have previously
subscribed to the sa_scat listserver that the service is being migrated
to the IUCr's own servers at Chester from the NIST server that has been
in use for the last 7 years or so.

There will be a short testing and breakin period, after which we will
open the list server up to messages from the community at large.

Thank you for your patience and we wlook forward to continuing our
tradition of service in this new environment.

Regards
John D. Barnes

--
Dr. John D. Barnes            phone: 301-652-0667
JDB Science, LLC              email: jdbsci@speakeasy.org

"Time is fun when you are having flies." - Kermit the Frog