Re: (no subject)

Dear Dr. Barnes:
      The day before yesterday, I gave the lecture on Polymer
Crystallography for graduated students.  During this lecture, just I
explained the Fourier Transform of Helical Polymer: C. C. V. equation.
Where I showed this e-mail.  The students were much interesting in the
competition in the formulation of FourierTransform of Helical Polymer.
This type of competition were found in many fields of science and in every time.

With kindest regards

Sincerely yours
  Yasuhiro Takahashi

Yasuhiro TAKAHASHI