[SA_scat] FW: PostDoctoral Position

Dear Colleagues,

Within the framework of the SAXIER European Contract, we are developing at SOLEIL, and in collaboration with an NMR team of the ICSN at Gif sur Yvette (CNRS), a piece of software to refine protein 3D structures against NMR Residual Dipole Couplings and solution SAXS experimental data.  We are looking for a post-doctoral fellow to further improve the first version of the software. Could you please draw to the attention of any suitable candidate the following description ?

 http://www.synchrotron-soleil.fr/portal/page/portal/Soleil/OffresEmplois/POST-DOC-BIO-SAXS <http://www.synchrotron-soleil.fr/portal/page/portal/Soleil/OffresEmplois/POST-DOC-BIO-SAXS>

Thank you very much,

Javier Pérez

Javier Pérez