[SA_scat] Job opening at NSLS-II: second scientist for the LiXbeamline

Dear colleagues,

The LiX beamline at NSLS-II is looking for a second scientist. This is a NIH-funded beamline dedicated to X-ray scattering for life science applications, with its scientific scope encompassing (1) high-throughput and time-resolved solution scattering, (2) membrane diffraction and scattering, and (3) micro-diffraction and imaging of tissues. The job description can be found at http://www.bnl.gov/HR/careers/, under job ID 16084.

This position has been posted since August and we plan to wrap up the search process soon. We therefore would like to receive all applications by Dec. 1, 2012. Please forward this info to those who might be interested.

Thank you.

Lin Yang