[SA_scat] =?windows-1252?q?=93The_Impact_and_Future_Directions_of?==?windows-1252?q?_Scattering_Techniques_in_Soft_Matter=94?=

  • To: <sa_scat@iucr.org>
  • Subject: [SA_scat] =?windows-1252?q?=93The_Impact_and_Future_Directions_of?==?windows-1252?q?_Scattering_Techniques_in_Soft_Matter=94?=
  • From: <stephen.king@stfc.ac.uk>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 16:19:23 +0000

"The Impact and Future Directions of Scattering Techniques in Soft Matter"

Scattering methods have evolved in both complexity and in application over the past 30 years. The aim of this two day conference is to highlight how increasingly complex chemical, magnetic and biological systems demand a multi-technique approach in order to derive a full description of their behaviour. The meeting is combined with the 2013 Sir Eric Rideal lecture given by the award recipient, Prof. Jeff Penfold of ISIS.