[SA_scat] Postdoctoral position available @ EMBL-Hamburg, SAXS

Dear All,

I would like to inform you that a postdoctoral position is available at
the EMBL Hamburg Unit in the research group of Dmitri Svergun.
I attach a brief description of the Vacancy Notice below. Deadline for
application is 14th April 2013.
Further Detailed Information can be found under :
http://www.embl-hamburg.de/aboutus/jobs/searchjobs/index.php?newlang=1&newms=sr&searchregion=668
<http://www.embl-hamburg.de/aboutus/jobs/searchjobs/index.php?newlang=1&newms=sr&searchregion=668>

*Postdoctoral Positon, Reference HH_00042

* Applications are invited for a postdoctoral position in the BioSAXS
group <http://www.embl-hamburg.de/research/unit/svergun/index.html>. The
position is within BioStruct-X, an integrated project funded by Seventh
Framework Programme (FP7) of the European Commission (www.biostruct-x.eu
<http://www.biostruct-x.eu>). In the framework of this project BioSAXS
group develops novel hardware and software components for the high
brilliance SAXS beamlines and for the interdisciplinary use of SAXS with
other structural, biophysical and bioinformatic methods.

The successful candidate will work on computational methods development
for automated data analysis, storage and tracking, and on the
cross-validation of SAXS models using the information from experimental
techniques and also bioinformatic approaches. These developments are to
be implemented at the high brilliance BioSAXS beamline of the EMBL at
the Petra-III storage ring and also at the beamlines of the BioStruct-X
partners.

Regards
Margret Fischer