[SA_scat] Beamline Scientist Position at the ALS

The Advanced Light Source (ALS), a third-generation synchrotron and national user facility at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBNL), invites applications for a career-track Research Scientist or Staff Scientist.

In particular we are looking for a beamline scientist for our newly developed Resonant Soft X-ray Scattering beamline at 11.0.1.2. The main focus of this beamline is in the development of resonant soft X-ray scattering and imaging to problems in nanoscience, material science and soft condensed matter. Experience of X-ray spectroscopy and diffraction techniques would therefore be advantageous.

For more information please feel free to contact Dr. Alexander Hexemer (ahexemer@lbl.gov<mailto:ahexemer@lbl.gov>).

--
Scanned by iCritical.