[SA_scat] BSR-2013 News and A call for BSR-2016 bids

Dear All,

with this mail we would like to draw your attention to the upcoming 11th
Biology and Synchrotron Radiation Conference in
Hamburg ( Sunday 8th September until Wednesday 11th September 2013).

We were able to compile an exciting Conference Programme which is now
available at
http://www.bsr2013.org/BSR13-01/programme/index.html.

Please note that the registration without abstract is open until August,
15th, so there is still an
opportunity for participation!

We are also pleased to announce a bid for hosting the next Biology and
Synchrotron Radiation Conference in 2016.
The decision about the venue for BSR-2016 will be taken during BSR-2013.
Further information regarding the "bid" can be found under the following
link:

http://www.bsr2013.org/BSR13-01/info/Bid2016/index.html

We look forward to welcoming you all here in downtown Hamburg!

With best regards

Matthias Wilmanns, Dmitri Svergun, BSR-2013 Co-Chairs