[SA_scat] XVI. International Conference on Small-Angle Scattering(SAS-2015): exhibition and sponsoring

The organizing committee of the XVI. International Conference on
Small-Angle Scattering (SAS-2015), 13-18 September 2015 in Berlin can
announce that  the publication of the "Exhibition and Sponsoring
Prospectus" is on our website http://sas2015.org now.

We are looking forward to welcome 500+ delegates in at the Technische
Universität Berlin near to our lively western city center.

Please take use of this opportunity to involve yourself and your
company/institution in the successful representation of the
whole wide world of small-angle scattering.
We're also planning a fund in order to support the participation of
young scientists.

Best wishes for a Merry Christmas time and a successful New Year,

Daniel

--
  Dr. Daniel Clemens
  Gruppe Kolloidphysik

  Tel.: +49-30-8062 42280
  Fax: +49-30-8062 42951
  Mobil: +49-175-1864724

  --

Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin für Materialien und Energie GmbH

Mitglied der Hermann von Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft Deutscher Forschungszentren e.V.

Aufsichtsrat: Vorsitzender Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Joachim Treusch, stv. Vorsitzende Dr. Beatrix Vierkorn-Rudolph
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Anke Rita Kaysser-Pyzalla, Thomas Frederking

Sitz Berlin, AG Charlottenburg, 89 HRB 5583

Postadresse:
Hahn-Meitner-Platz 1
D-14109 Berlin

http://www.helmholtz-berlin.de