[SA_scat] Beamline Scientist vacancy on I22 at Diamond

Dear Colleagues,

Diamond is looking to recruit a Beamline Scientist for I22, the undulator small-angle scattering beamline at the facility. The beamline is in full operation with capabilities in SAXS/WAXS, GiSAXS and microfocus SAXS for both Materials and Life Sciences.

Details may be found here:
http://www.diamond.ac.uk/Careers/Vacancies/All/DIA0994_CH.html

The closing date for applications is 1 March 2015.

Please note, For further details on applying for employment at Diamond, please visit our 'Application Form' page.
http://www.diamond.ac.uk/Careers/Applicant-Information.html

Appointments will be made depending on the skills and experience of the candidate. Electronic Diamond application forms in MS-Word are preferred. These should be emailed to recruitment@diamond.ac.uk<mailto:recruitment@diamond.ac.uk> only.

Thanks
Nick Terrill

Prof N.J. Terrill
Diamond Light Source
Diamond House
Harwell Science and Innovation Campus
Didcot, OX11 0DE, UK
Tel: +44 1235 778047 Fax: +44 1235 778448 Mobile: +44 7884 234969
Email: Nick.Terrill@diamond.ac.uk
Principal Scientist for the Scattering Beamlines I22