[SA_Scat] 3rd International GISAS Conference (GISAS 2015)

Dear Colleagues,It is our pleasure to inform you that the 3rd International GISAS Conference (GISAS 2015) focused on GISAXS and GISANS techniques will be held in Nice (French Riviera) from September 8 to 11, 2015, as a satellite meeting of the SAS conference in Berlin.For more information, we warmly invite you to visit the event's website:http://gisas2015.univ-lemans.fr/fr/index.htmlThe conference is now opened for registration and abstract submission (early-bird fees until April 1st). You are encouraged to send your abstract for an oral (20 min talk) or a poster contribution to:submissiongisas2015@univ-lemans.fr<mailto:submissiongisas2015@univ-lemans.fr>Please feel free to spread the word to your colleagues and students who might be interested !We are looking forward to meeting you in next September in Nice.Best regards,Alain Gibaud, David Babonneau and Gilles RenaudChairs of GISAS2015