[SA_Scat] FW: SRPS6: Extension for Abstract Submission deadline andbest junior contributions awards

  • To: <sa_scat@iucr.org>
  • Subject: [SA_Scat] FW: SRPS6: Extension for Abstract Submission deadline andbest junior contributions awards
  • From: <stephen.king@stfc.ac.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 13:56:39 +0000

Dear colleagues,

Do not miss the opportunity to submit your abstract for the '6th Conference on Synchrotron Radiation in Polymer Science' to be held in Madrid from the 7-10th of September 2015.
The deadline for abstract submission has been extended to 3rd April.

It is our pleasure to announce that, thanks to the sponsorship of the Spanish synchrotron ALBA, prizes to the two best contributions presented by junior researchers will be awarded.

SRPS6 Deadlines

Abstract Submission:      3rd April 2015 (http://srps6.com/scientific-program/abstract-submission/)
Notification to Authors:                 30th April 2015
Registration (reduced  fee) :         1st July 2015
Registration (regular  fee) :           1st September 2015

We look forward to meeting you in Madrid.
T.A. Ezquerra (t.ezquerra@csic.es<mailto:t.ezquerra@csic.es>), M.C. García-Gutiérrez (maricruz@iem.cfmac.csic.es<mailto:maricruz@iem.cfmac.csic.es>), A. Nogales (aurora.nogales@csic.es<mailto:aurora.nogales@csic.es>)
Conference Co-Chairs