[SA_Scat] Joint PhD position in TR-SAS from Soft Matter inNorway/Germany

  • To: <sa_scat@iucr.org>
  • Subject: [SA_Scat] Joint PhD position in TR-SAS from Soft Matter inNorway/Germany
  • From: <stephen.king@stfc.ac.uk>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 12:36:33 +0000
Dear Colleagues,

We are still seeking a candidate for a 3-year PhD position shared between Forschungszentrum Jülich (DE) and University of Oslo (NO).
The candidate will spend 18 months at each institution and conduct research related to kinetic processes in peptide and polymeric micellar systems.

For more information: http://uio.easycruit.com/vacancy/1648641/64291?iso=no

We are very grateful if you could circulate this information to potential candidates.

For further information please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Reidar
_______________

Reidar Lund,