[SA_Scat] PhD position at Roskilde University in the field of SoftMatter and GISAS

  • To: "sa_scat@iucr.org" <sa_scat@iucr.org>
  • Subject: [SA_Scat] PhD position at Roskilde University in the field of SoftMatter and GISAS
  • From: Dorthe Posselt <dorthe@ruc.dk>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2017 08:45:31 +0000
Dear colleague,
I would like to advertise a PhD position available in soft matter and x-ray scattering at Roskilde University.The position in project filmSTAR will involve studies of restructuring processes in block copolymer thin films mainly using in-situ time-resolved Grazing Incidence Small-angle X-ray Scattering:
https://ruc.dk/en/phd-scholarships-roskilde-university
I also enclose the announcement. Deadline for application is September 1, 2017.
I would be very grateful if you could pass this information on to potential candidates.
Thank you, - and my apologies if you have received this announcement already through other mailing lists.
Best regards,Dorthe Posselt

Dorthe Posselt, ph.d
Associate Professor of Physics
IMFUFA - Department of Science and Environment
Roskilde University
DK-4000 Roskilde, Denmark

Tel. (45) 46 74 26 07 (office)
       (45) 46 74 26 78 (laboratory)