Absolute SAXS measurements (Student query)

  • Subject: Absolute SAXS measurements (Student query)
  • From: "John D. Barnes" <john.barnes@nist.gov>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 08:52:27 -0500

Sender: Hannes Fischer <hannes@cerene.org.br>
Subject: Absolute SAXS measurements!

	Dear friends,

	I'm a PhD student and work with proteins in solution. I want to
make absolute scale measurements and before I start, I want to ask you
what is the best and easiest way to perform that, so that I can collect
accurate and secure data about my samples.

	Thanks in advance for reading this e-mail,

	cordially,
  Hannes Fischer - Physics Student - IFUSP ----- email: hannes@correio.com
  Work Phone: +55 11 818 6814
  To send a fax or leave a voice message, dial     1-718-887-8953 (local)

====>>> visite minha Home Page em http://www.pagina.de/hannes