NOIBUGS III

  • Subject: NOIBUGS III
  • From: "John D. Barnes" <john.barnes@nist.gov>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 08:55:10 -0400

The people at Daresbury are entering the home stretch of their valinaat
effort to host NOBUGS III - "New Opportunities for Better User Group
Software." In revieweing the list of submitted abstracts I see a fair
number of notable absences. I hope that these are simple oversights and
that more of the people who generate and use data from scattering sources
will sign up for this opportunity to move forward on a very vexing range
of issues.

Please direct your attention to:

http://srs.dl.ac.uk/nobugs/nobugs3/

The current list of participants and submitted abstracts is on view.

Thank You

Dr. John D. Barnes               email: john.barnes@nist.gov
Natl Inst of Stds and Tech       Voice: 301-975-6786
100 Bureau Drive, Stop 8544        FAX: 301-975-4977
Gaithersburg, MD 20899             URL: http://www.nist.gov/sas