CONTIN user manual

  • Subject: CONTIN user manual
  • From: "John D. Barnes" <john.barnes@nist.gov>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 17:24:04 -0400

Sender: "Lagasse, Robert R" <rrlagas@sandia.gov>

I'm desperately trying to track down the user manual for the CONTIN
fortran
program.  This was developed by S. Provencher in the early 80's for
fitting
experimental scattering results (and many other experiments) to determine
distribution functions (of sphere diameter, scattering decay rates, and
many
others) .

I have the source code, but a 75 page user manual is available to make the
code easier to use.  Provencher is unavailable now, due to a move, so I
can't buy it from him.

If you have the manual, would you consider lending it to me?   I'd make a
photocopy and send it right back to you.  Or, I'd send you a check to
compensate you for the time and expense of photocopying and sending it.

If you don't have the manual, I'd appreciate suggestions on who else I
might
ask.

Thank you for any help you might be able to offer.  I'm desperate to get a
copy of the manual.

Bob Lagasse

Bob Lagasse

Robert R. Lagasse, Ph. D