Meeting Notices?

  • Subject: Meeting Notices?
  • From: "John D. Barnes" <john.barnes@nist.gov>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 16:00:01 -0400

I plan to update the SAS meetings list and a few other aspects of the SAS
Worldwide web site over the next few days. I would appreciate any
intelligence that my readers can provide on the subject of upcoming
meetings.

Also, feel free to use the sa_scat listserver early and often for
scientific discussions, recruitment, etc, The neutron listserver seems to
have a lot more of this kind of traffic.

Thank you.

Dr. John D. Barnes               email: john.barnes@nist.gov
Natl Inst of Stds and Tech       Voice: 301-975-6786
100 Bureau Drive, Stop 8544        FAX: 301-975-4977
Gaithersburg, MD 20899             URL: http://www.nist.gov/sas