Advance Registration for SAS 2002

  • Subject: Advance Registration for SAS 2002
  • From: "Dr. John D. Barnes" <john.barnes@nist.gov>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 18:14:08 -0500

The following note is a "mirroring" of a note sent out by Flavio Carsughi
regarding advance registration for SAS 2002. I apologize for this second
message. One of our readers reminded me that I had neglected to make the
context of the message sufficiently clear.

Please address any comments or questions to Flavio. Recall that
the abstract submission deadline is just a week away.