NOBUGS 2002 Reminder

  • Subject: NOBUGS 2002 Reminder
  • From: "Dr. John D. Barnes" <john.barnes@nist.gov>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 18:02:00 -0400

The organizers of NOBUGS 2002 would like to remind potential attendees
that reduced rate registreation ends on August 1st.
The savings amount to approximately $US 50.

NOBUGS 2002 takes place on 4-6 November and provide a unique opportunity
for users of large-scale facilities, notably neutron and x-ray beam
lines, to sit down with the people who provide software support. Dialog
in this area could help improve life for everyone.

Please visit the NOBUGS 2002 web site at
<http://www.nist.gov/public_affairs/confpage/new021104.htm> (includes
registration)

or

<http://www.ncnr.nist.gov/events/nobugs2002/> (additional details).

There is also an attractive color poster that can be downloaded from
<http://www.ncnr.nist.gov/events/nobugs2002/nobugs-poster.pdf>.

Download it and show it to your friends :).

We also ask those of you who have access to mailing lists dedicated to
your facility users to post this message as quickly and as widely as possible.
We recognize that it is difficult to get people's attention during the
summer months, but we do need to get this conference off the ground.

Thank You

Przemek Klosowski
John Barnes

--
Dr. John D. Barnes            phone: 301-652-0667
JDB Science, LLC              email: jdbsci@speakeasy.org

--
Dr. John D. Barnes                      NIST polymer Characterization
Group (retired)