From: sa_scat
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Small angle sactterring beamline at APS
Date: Sunday, April 27, 1997 3:50PM

Dear SAS people,

        We're trying to update our database on people who will be interested
in using or just knowing about the Biophysics Collaborative Access Team
(BioCAT) small angle scatterring facility at the Advanced Photon Source.
Since we're funded by NIH, we're primarily interested in people with a
vaguely bbiological emphasis but we're not excluding anybody.
        We're expecting first experiments this summer
        If you'd like to receive our (relatively infrequent) e-mail
announcements and/or newsletters please send us your name, title,
affiliation, phone, fax, e-mail and a few key words about your interests
and we'll put you in. Our WWW site is a bit primative at the moment but
you're invited to keep an eye on http://biocat1.iit.edu/.

Thanks

Tom irving

Associate Director, BioCAT