Ethanolamine Ammonia-Lyase

Hello,

I am undertaking some low resolution molecular modelling using small
angle neutron scattering data from the ethanolamine ammonia lyase enzyme.

>From the data I have available at the moment, the enzyme has a molecular
weight of approximately 523000 and is made up of two sets of 6 sub-units.
The larger sub-units each have a molecular weight of 51000, the smaller
sub-units 36000. I have calculated the maximum chord length,  radius of
gyration etc. for the macro-molecule as a whole but in order to be able
to create a 3 dimensional model I need to known the densities of the
sub-units (or at least be able to place some limits on their densities).

I have searched through BIDS, etc.,  and found nothing particularly
relevant to the determination of the structure, although with my
background (signal processing, NOT molecular biology) I may have missed
something. If anyone knows the sub-unit densities or of any recent work
on the enzyme could you please let me know.

I would be grateful for any help or suggestions
Thanks

Gary Doherty
sleepwalker@cix.compulink.co.uk
01705-383111 ext. 319