SAS 99 Participant List

  • Subject: SAS 99 Participant List
  • From: "John D. Barnes" <john.barnes@nist.gov>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 11:21:42 -0400
Dear Friends;

     I was pleasantly surprised this morning to see that the SAS 99
organizers posted a list of registered attendees this past Sunday.  Check
it out at http://sas99.bnl.gov/sas99 and click on the "Participants"
hotlink.

 A quick perusal of the list shows that many familiar names are missing.
Those of you who think you ought to be on the list might want to take a
look to make sure that your registration got through.

Those of you who are not yet on the list are hereby reminded that May 1st
is the date after which an extra fee is charged for late registration.

I also look forward to renewing old acquaintances and meeting many of the
participants for the first time. Those of you who have been obliged to
pass this meeting by are really going to miss something!

     Now all we need are the talk titles and abstracts in order to work
up a real sense of anticipation :).

See You There

Dr. John D. Barnes               email: john.barnes@nist.gov
Natl Inst of Stds and Tech       Voice: 301-975-6786
100 Bureau Drive, Stop 8544        FAX: 301-975-4977
Gaithersburg, MD 20899             URL: http://www.nist.gov/sas
  or http://polymers.msel.nist.gov/staff/detail.cfm?SID=110