This is an archive copy of the IUCr web site dating from 2008. For current content please visit https://www.iucr.org.
[IUCr Home Page] [CIF Home Page] [mmCIF Home Page]

Re: a few category ids and block names

Paula Fitzgerald (paula_fitzgerald@Merck.Com)
Mon, 25 Sep 95 11:05:21 EDT

Herb Bernstein writes:

> For the following four items, I can't seem to find an explicit
> declaration of the item.category_id.  For the third one, I cannot
> make the match even by implicit use of the appropriate save-frame
> name, since the item name does not match the block name.  For the
> others, there is such a match, and it seems that the DDL2.1.0
> rules allow the item.category_id to be derived implicitly, but
> I would suggest that for clarity and consistency that the
> item.category_id be given explicitly.
>
> _chem_link.type_comp_1
> _chem_link.type_comp_2

+ Added _item.name loop and parent-child tree to _chem_comp.type

> _phasing_mir_der.set_id  <--- defined in _phasing_mir_der.der_set_id

+ Fixed _item.name for _phasing_mir_der.der_set_id

> _phasing_mir_der_refln.set_id

+ Added _phasing_mir_der_refln.set_id to _item.name loop and parent-child
    tree of _phasing_set.id

> Here are two cases the program found where a block name fails to
> match any of the item names within it (including the case above)
>
>  ciftbx warning: cifdic.m95 save__phasing_mir_der.der_set_id line:  17247
>   No name in the block matches the block name
>  ciftbx warning: cifdic.m95 save__phasing_mir_der.native_set_id line:  17299
>   No name in the block matches the block name

+ Fixed _item.name for _phasing_mir_der.der_set_id
+ Fixed _item.name for _phasing_mir_der.native_set_id

Paula

 Dr. Paula M. D. Fitzgerald  ______________ voice and FAX: (908) 594-5510
   Merck Research Laboratories ______________ email: paula_fitzgerald@merck.com
     P.O. Box 2000, Ry50-105     ______________ or bean@merck.com
       Rahway, NJ 07065  USA
         (for express mail use 126 E. Lincoln Ave. instead of P. O. Box 2000)