This is an archive copy of the IUCr web site dating from 2008. For current content please visit https://www.iucr.org.
[IUCr Home Page] [CIF Home Page] [mmCIF Home Page]

Re: change of e-mail address

Douglas Greer (dsg@SDSC.EDU)
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 13:13:04 -0700

No, I don't believe I know you.  I don't know if this is
the result of a prank or simple mixup with an unknown
email address.

In any case, I deleted the previous mail message without
responding.  Since you seem to be confused about this
message as well, I am responding to your email.

I don't know where Hinxton is, or who Eleanor is.

I am starting to wonder if it is not a prank.  You are
welcome to call me at the number below if you wish to
discuss it.

Regards,

-dsg

PETER wrote:

> I don't mean to sound rude but: Do I know you? Where is Hinxton.
> Perhaps you could e-mail me to clear up any confusion.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Peter Eckley.
>
> ----------
> > From: Eleanor Dodson <ccp4@yorvic.york.ac.uk>
> > To: peter@kes.bham.sch.uk
> > Subject: Re: change of e-mail address
> > Date: 28 June 1998 15:37
> >
> > I am sorry about this..
> >
> >  Look forward to seeing you in Hinxton; assuming I survive the summer!
> >  best wishes Eleanor
> >
> > --
> > Eleanor J.Dodson, Chemistry Department, University of York, U.K.
> > Tel: Home +44 (1904) 42 44 49, work:  +44 (1904) 43 25 65

 Douglas S. Greer, Ph.D.                                dsg@sdsc.edu
 San Diego Supercomputer Center
 University of California, San Diego
 9500 Gilman Drive                          Voice: +1 (619) 534-8357
 La Jolla, CA, 92093-0505                   Fax:   +1 (619) 534-5113