This is an archive copy of the IUCr web site dating from 2008. For current content please visit https://www.iucr.org.
[IUCr Home Page] [CIF Home Page] [imgCIF Home Page]

Re: [Imgcif-l] CBF - Adding binary proprietary format header dump

Hi Jon & Justin

Having the header information duplicated like this might be useful in
the early stages of development, but I really don't see that having
it as a MIME encoded binary is terribly helpful - an ASCII
transcription would be much more useful for users.

Harry
--
Dr Harry Powell, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, MRC Centre,
Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 2QH