This is an archive copy of the IUCr web site dating from 2008. For current content please visit https://www.iucr.org.
[IUCr Home Page] [CIF Home Page] [mmCIF Home Page]

Re: Version 0.9.0 sent to COMCIFS for review ....

Peter Keller (keller@ebi.ac.uk)
Fri, 31 Jan 1997 12:53:02 +0000 (GMT)

On Thu, 30 Jan 1997, John Westbrook wrote:

> All good things must come to an end, and so too must the first
> version of the mmCIF dictionary.  We are pleased to announce that
> version 0.9.0 of the dictionary  has been forwarded to COMCIFS for
> review.

_diffrn_refln.wavelengh_id is missing _item.mandatory_code
(and _item.category_id wouldn't do any harm either).

Regards,
Peter.

Peter Keller.            \  "... you can't help respecting anybody
European Bioinformatics   \   who can spell TUESDAY, even if he
      Institute,           \   doesn't spell it right..."
Hinxton Hall,               \
Cambridge, CB10 1SD, UK      \  --- Rabbit, in "Winnie the Pooh"
Tel. (+44/0)1223 494637        | Email: keller@ebi.ac.uk
Fax. (+44/0)1223 494468        |