The IUCr Associates Programme will be officially launched during the 2017 IUCr Congress and General Assembly in Hyderabad (21-28 August). Registrants to the Congress are offered a 20% discount on the Associates Programme joining fee.
By joining the Associates Programme you can be a part of the IUCr. The IUCr is involved in many charitable activities including supporting students to attend international meetings, a Visiting Professor scheme and building crystallography capacity around the world.
What is the Associates Programme?
The Associates Programme offers a series of benefits and tools to help you network, share ideas and discover more about crystallography.
The subscription rate will be for a three-year period with a fee of USD 200 (USD 160 with the 20% Congress discount). A reduced rate of USD 60 (USD 48 with the 20% Congress discount) will be available for students, retired scientists and those from developing countries.
If you would like to take advantage of this special offer, please register your interest here.
The benefits will include the following:
- Read six free articles on Crystallography Journals Online
- 20% discount on the open-access fee for the publication of an article in an IUCr journal of your choice
- 25% discount on Wiley books
- 20% discount on Royal Society of Chemistry books from their online bookshop
- 50% discount for individuals purchasing print copies of International Tables for Crystallography volumes
- Access to the IUCr LinkedIn discussion group
- Access to information on regional meetings, webinars and videos
- Jobs board
- World Directory of Crystallographers (find an expert)
IUCr community participation
- Opportunities to participate in the IUCr Outreach and Education programme, which has been established to enable the continuation of many of the initiatives successfully launched during the International Year of Crystallography in 2014
If you have any questions about the Associates Programme please get in touch: by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or submitting your query via web form.