William L. Duax
The IUCr Newsletter is distributed in print to 585 libraries and various crystallographic meetings and electronically to 12,000 crystallographers and other interested individuals in 102 countries. Articles from the Newsletter are also available on this web site by following the links on the left-hand side.
Feature articles, meeting announcements and reports, information on research or other items of potential interest to crystallographers may be submitted to the editor at any time. Items will be selected for publication on the basis of suitability, content, style, timeliness and appeal. Please send contributions to:
Email address changes or corrections and requests to be added to the mailing list should be accomplished through the Subscribe and Unsubscribe hyperlinks above.
Matters pertaining to advertisements should be addressed to P. Potter at the above address.
• The original article in which the material appeared is cited.
• Copyright permission is indicated by the wording "Reproduced with permission of the International Union of Crystallography Newsletter". In electronic form, this acknowledgement must be visible at the same time as the reused materials, and must be hyperlinked to the IUCr Newsletter (http://www.iucr.org/news/newsletter).
Please be sure to include the following information:
• The title, author(s) and page extent of the article you wish to republish, or, in the case where you do not wish to reproduce the whole article, details of the section(s) to be reproduced.
• The volume/issue number and year of publication in which the article appeared, and the page numbers of the article.
• Details of the publication in which you wish to reprint the Newsletter material.
• If the material is being edited or amended in any way, a copy of the final material as it will appear in your publication.
• Contact details for yourself, including a postal address.
Current digital version
Previous digital issues
The IUCr Newsletter (ISSN 1067-0696; coden IUC-NEB) is published quarterly (4x) by the International Union of Crystallography (IUCr Executive Secretary e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). Members receive the IUCr Newsletter by virtue of country membership in the IUCr. Periodical postage rates paid at Buffalo, NY and additional mailing offices. POSTMASTER: Please send changes of address to IUCr Newsletter Editorial Office, c/o Hauptmann-Woodward Medical Research Institute, 700 Ellicott St. Buffalo, NY 14203 USA.