CIFtbx version 3
CIFtbx is a function library for programmers developing CIF applications. It is written in Fortran and is intended for use with Fortran programs.
- compressed C-shell archive (ciftbx.cshar.Z)
- compressed shell archive (ciftbx.shar.Z)
- individual source files
This is version 3.0.4 of August 2006. The library is under active development.
Language and platform
The software is written in Fortran77 and should compile and run in a command-line environment on any common operating system with a suitable Fortran compiler.
- Installation: Copy the selected archive (ciftbx.cshar.Z or ciftbx.shar.Z - only one is required) into an empty directory; this directory may also be used as the root directory for unpacking related applications such as cif2cif and cyclops. In this directory, uncompress the selected archive and execute it with the C or Bourne shell as appropriate. Unpacking the archive creates a source directory; change to this and make the library.
cp ciftbx.shar.Z /x/y/base
- General information: README file (HTML format)
- Primer and Reference Manual (PDF format)
Terms and conditions of use
Copyright in the software © the authors.
Authors: H. J. Bernstein and S. R. Hall