William L. Duax
Newsletter Design & Production
Subscribe | Unsubscribe
The IUCr Newsletter is distributed electronically to 13,000 crystallographers and other interested individuals in 102 countries. Articles from the Newsletter are also available on this web site by following the links on the left-hand side.
Feature articles, meeting announcements and reports, information on research or other items of potential interest to crystallographers may be submitted to the editor at any time. Items will be selected for publication on the basis of suitability, content, style, timeliness and appeal. Please send contributions to:
Matters pertaining to advertisements should also be sent to the above address.
Email address changes or corrections and requests to be added to the mailing list should be accomplished through the Subscribe and Unsubscribe hyperlinks above.
If you wish to quote short passages or to reprint any images from the IUCr Newsletter, prior permission is not required, subject to the following conditions:
• The original article in which the material appeared is cited.
• Copyright permission is indicated by the wording "Reproduced with permission of the International Union of Crystallography Newsletter". In electronic form, this acknowledgement must be visible at the same time as the reused materials, and must be hyperlinked to the IUCr Newsletter (http://www.iucr.org/news/newsletter).
Republication or systematic or multiple reproduction of longer passages from the IUCr Newsletter is permitted only under licence; in addition, the IUCr Newsletter may require that permission be obtained from one of the authors. In such cases, enquiries and requests for permission should be addressed to email@example.com.
Please be sure to include the following information:
• The title, author(s) and page extent of the article you wish to republish, or, in the case where you do not wish to reproduce the whole article, details of the section(s) to be reproduced.
• The volume/issue number and year of publication in which the article appeared, and the page numbers of the article.
• Details of the publication in which you wish to reprint the Newsletter material.
• If the material is being edited or amended in any way, a copy of the final material as it will appear in your publication.
• Contact details for yourself, including a postal address.