Discussuon Paper #4

  • To: Chemical information in core CIF <corecifchem@iucr.org>
  • Subject: Discussuon Paper #4
  • From: David Brown <idbrown@mcmaster.ca>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 16:01:32 -0500
A couple of people have indicated an interest in commenting on
Discussion paper #4 but are unable to meet the deadline of March 31.  I
will extend the deadline to May 31 in the hope that you will get some
time clear of teaching before that date.  While I would like to keep
this discussion moving, I don't want to deprive anyone of the
opportunity of giving careful thought to our recommendations.

I note Greg's concerns about disorder and will address these in the next
discussion paper.

David Brown.