Commission on Mathematical and Theoretical Crystallography
- L. Suescun (Chair, Uruguay)
- V.A. Blatov (Russia)
- M.L.A. De Las Peñas (Philippines)
- J. Hadermann (Belgium)
- G. McColm (USA)
- H.B. Napolitano (Brazil)
- M. Nespolo (France)
- Wei Ren (People's Republic of China)
- B. Stöger (Austria)
To see a graphical representation of former members, click here.
- 2019 Annual Report
- 2018 Annual Report
- 2017 Annual Report
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- 2011 Annual Report
- 2010 Annual Report
- 2009 Annual Report
- 2008 Annual Report
- 2007 Annual Report
- 2006 Annual Report
- 2005 Annual Report
Terms of referenceApproved by action of the IUCr General Assembly, 25 August 2005
- To strengthen links and interactions among crystallographers, mathematicians and theoretical physicists and chemists, and to promote a common language in these fields.
- To promote the presence at IUCr meetings of scientists working in the fields of mathematics, geometry, topology, and symmetry.
- To strengthen the recognition of crystallography as an interdisciplinary science in those fields where nowadays it is considered only to be a technique.
- To promote the publication of mathematical and theoretical papers in the journals of the IUCr.
- To encourage the development and dissemination of mathematical and theoretical methods, software and databases for the solution of crystallographic problems.
- To promote and organize symposia of interest to mathematical and theoretical crystallographers during IUCr Congresses and meetings of Regional Associates, in cooperation with other Commissions of the Union.
- To promote and organize meetings, workshops and schools in collaboration with other Commissions particularly targeting post-graduate students and young scientists needing and willing to complete their education in crystallography.