Re: Absolute structure

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <coredmg@iucr.org>
  • Subject: Re: Absolute structure
  • From: Howard Flack <Howard.Flack@cryst.unige.ch>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 15:31:44 GMT
Following my request, Brian has signed up George Sheldrick on the
coredmg list. He has accepted and is now receiving the coredmg mailings.
I copy parts of his acceptance e-mail below so that it appears in the
archive of coredmg at a suitable place. Unfortunately George's cc of
this message went to one of my old e-mail addresses and I only found the
message a few days ago.

In a few moments I'll send some more thoughts on counting Friedels.

--
Howard Flack        http://www.unige.ch/crystal/ahdf/Howard.Flack.html
Laboratoire de Cristallographie               Phone:(+41 22) 702 62 49