[dddwg] To contribute to Open Science using Zenodo I found quitestraightforward

Dear Colleagues,
I imagine that it will be of general interest that to contribute to "OpenScience" harnessing Zenodo is quite straightforward ie:- preprint and raw data uploaded and assigned dois on Sept 24th 2016 and then for good measure announced on my twitter account @HelliwellJohn on Sept 25th 2016:-

#OpenScience Our atomic resolution cisplatin lysozyme study; the dois are here:- http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.155068 http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.154704

The PDB code (5LXW) is cited in the preprint at the first Zenodo doi above. My instruction to PDB to release the entry 5LXW I made on Sept 25th 2016.

Greetings,
John

Emeritus Prof of Chemistry John R Helliwell DSc_Physics
Perspectives in Crystallography

Skills for a Scientific Life