Phase ID reminder

Dear Colleagues,

    Sidney Abrahams has reminded me that there have been no responses to
my last email to the Phase Identifier group and that the deadline I
suggested is fast approaching.

    We are close to preparing a final version of the report for which I
will need the positive approval of each one of you (or you name will be
recorded on the report as unavailable for signature).  I would rather
have the bugs ironed out before preparing the final report, so your
comments at this stage are more than welcome.  If you have lost my last
email you can find it in the discussions of the Phase Identifier group
which are kept on the IUCr web site (www.iucr.org/).  We are a Working
Group of the Commission on Crystallographic Nomenclature.

    It is unlikely that I will be able to get to this report immediately
after the deadline (31 March) so if you need a week or two longer a late
response is better than no response at all.

    I look forward to hearing from you all.  Please address your
comments to the Working Group by replying to this message.

Best wishes

David Brown