Re: Self-described CIF proposal

OK, I think I understand now how to include extra "non-standardized"
items, so that a regular user can write out some extra data not defined
in the normal dictionary: just include a minimal extension dictionary
for those extra items.

The one thing that still seems to be missing is how to define which CIF
dictionary a given data block and/or add-on dictionary depends on. Is
there a mechanism for a data block to specify a dictionary, or is it
just up to the user to know which dictionary to use?

Thanks,
Joe Krahn