Re: [Cif2-encoding] Splitting of imgCIF and other sub-topics. .... .. .

We can keep debating complex changes to what has already been well-established
CIF practice, and delay implementation of CIF2 longer, or even forever,
or we can work from where we are now and let these issues be resolved
in their own time while we get experience with CIF2.

I am formally asking for a vote of all COMCIFS voting members on the proposed
wording as it stands.

-- Herbert