ECM-Durban

David,

Two matters:

1 - In your paper i J.Appl.Cryst (2002) on page 169 it is stated that
    u is the standard uncertainty in F(calc)**2 rather than F(obs)**2.
    Am I missing here something ?

2 - I am not sure how much info you received on the Durban meeting.
    According to my information there will be 50 sessions (although the
    original scedule only has 40 slots).

    All 5 proposals of the computing commission are on the current list
    On that list there is 'Algorithms of the future' with Chair/Cochair
    D.Watkin/S.Urzhumtsev. Did you receive a formal message on this ?

    I am on the list with a session entitled:
     'Automatic structure determination: Challenges for the future'
    I figure that Crystals would fit into this. What I expect is not so
    much a demo-talk but more a presentation on what is possible now
    and an indication of issues to be addressed.

Best wishes

Ton

--
# Prof. Dr. A.L.Spek, Laboratory of Crystal and Structural Chemistry       #